$26.00 – $35.00
*** OUT OF STOCK ***
(NEW SUPPLY TBD)
Mini-Yack2 is a basic Iambic keyer based on the DK3LJ Mini-Yack engine and enhanced with additional features:
- Our original Mini-Yack was designed to be placed inside an existing radio. Mini-Yack2 has been re-designed as a stand alone unit.
- Kit version uses lager 1206 sized parts for entry level SMD soldering
- Keying from 1WPM to 50WPM
- 2 memories with 75+ characters each
- HF Beacon and FM beacon modes for 2M FM fox hunting
- Straight key operation bypass (limited keyer functionality)
- Iambic practice modes including a progressive mode which increases/decreases speed
- Built in speaker with stereo headphone jack for private listening
- Positive transmitter keying up to 60V/200mA (300mW total)
- Negative grid transmitter keying up to -100V/500mA (200mW total).
- Protection from accidental transmitter plug-in to the key and speaker jacks!