3CPO Code Practice Oscillator / Keyer / Trainer
$55.00 – $80.00
3CPO has been retired.
3CPO combines a keyer, Twin-T oscillator, and transmitter keying circuits into a single unit.
- Modified DK3LJ YACK memory keyer IC
- IAMBIC key training mode – learn how to send with a keyer!
- NEW UPDATED – Advanced IAMBIC training mode – code will speed up or slow down as you make correct or incorrect entries. When you are done a score of your results is played back. Training modes now support complex calls from a simple 1×1 (W1A) to a 2×3 w/ prefix or suffix (VK4AAA/VP7 or G4/W9ABC).
- NEW – Straight key detection. Just plug a straight key with mono jack in and 3CPO will automatically go into straight key mode on power up.
- Beacon mode
- NEW Fox hunt mode turns the on-off-on keying into a full time key down to use with FM transmitters.
- QRS button
- Twin-T oscillator with wave shape circuitry provides a near sine wave signal properly shaped for CW
- Audio tone range: 300-1,000Hz
- Ability to key many rigs using both positive and negative grid key interfaces. Tested on:
- Heathkit HW-7, HW-8, HW-16
- Icom IC-271, IC-725
- Kenwood TS-520 TS-530
- Yaesu FT-290RII
- 4SQRP SS-40 and Cyclone
- Protection circuitry on the keyer input and power supply polarity.
- Hardware reset to factory defaults.
- Kit includes instruction manual, all parts, connectors, speaker, and enclosure.
Click here for 3CPO-Manual, Schematics, and Operation manuals.
See the Code Practice page for more details.
Looking for an assembled unit? Just contact us. It takes a couple of days to queue one up but will be happy to build one for you.